Our group study rooms are one of the most popular features of the renovated library. They are the go-to spot for students wanting to work together on research, projects, presentations, and more. In response to student feedback and to increase efficiency, we are launching an improved Room Reservations system to help students identify the best room that matches their group’s needs and size. In addition, room availability is clear and easy to read from the new time grid.
The 12 group rooms are identified and grouped by room type:
- Collaborative Media Room – this room has advanced display technology for collaboration
- Group Room with Monitor – these rooms have a 55″ display TV with HDMI cable
- Group Room without Monitor – these rooms have white boards only
Use any of the following to learn more about Room Reservations @ the Clayton State Library:
- LibGuides: Room Reservations @ the Clayton State Library
- LibAnswers: How do I make a room reservation?
- YouTube: How to Make a Room Reservation
- Goosey Guide: Room Reservations
- LibAnswers: How do I cancel a room reservation?
- LibAnswers: What happens to our reservation if we are late?
- Groups must consist of at least 2 people
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance
- Only 1 reservation per person, per day is allowed
- Maximum reservation length is 3 hours
Learn how to find us in-person and online and ask us anything at http://clayton.libanswers.com